All participants in BigRed//Hacks Fall 2018 #HackToTheFuture must be officially registered and checked in at the start of the event.
To be eligible to win a prize, teams must submit their project to Devpost no later than 9:00am on Sunday, October 21, 2018.
- A significant portion of the work on the project must be done between the hours of 8:00pm on Friday, October 19, 2018 and 8:00am on Sunday, October 21, 2018.
- Any outside resources used in the project must be used under permission of their license and should be equally and fairly obtainable by all hackathon participants.
- Furthermore, the use of any outside resources must be made clear. Otherwise, the project may be considered plagiarised and immediately disqualified.
- Projects may not contain or promote any content that is illegal, infringes copyright, or demeans any other person or group.
- Decisions made by judges for prizes are final and may not be contested.
- Participants must follow all instructions made by a hackathon staff member, volunteer, or staff member of Cornell University.